- March 8, 2022
- Posted by: waqar
- Category: Technology
Despite many advantages, this language also has some flaws with it;
- It is more exposed to exploitation.
- It has very large code fragments.
- Malicious code can be run by using this language.
Pros of Using JQuery in the Interactive Front-End Web Development
- It has the quality of fixing errors immediately and unintentionally.
- It makes the processing of DOM operations speedy.
- JQuery has made use of effects in animation tasks very easily and quickly.
- It gives great support to HTML code.
Cons of JQuery
There are always some cons of everything along with the pros. In addition to many advantages, there are also some disadvantages of JQuery which are going to be discussed below;
- JQuery creates many functions which become difficult to handle my clients and consequently slow them down. That’s why developers need an extra cache for additional functions.
- Some of the functions of JQuery have not been created yet so there is a need to develop missing features depending upon your site’s preferences.