To achieve our goal together, the course contains coding sessions, coding challenges, theory lectures, real-world projects and a final course exam.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• We are going to code two beautiful real-world apps to apply our knowledge and learn new concepts (I provide the starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
• Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- You will be able to debug your code and understand other developer’s code.
- You will understand and use complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures, and more.
- You will code two beautiful real-world apps (starter code included) and not just boring toy apps.
- You will learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions. Because coding is not just writing code, it’s also thinking about your code!
- You will become familiar with the new features of ES6 / ES2015.
- You will get my personal support in the Q&A.
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
- Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
What is the target audience?
- Take this course now if you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.js.